Change bars in PDF version are for changes between versions 3.0
- Added new additional restrictions for *** cabin crew to
- Changed required factored hours for command to 3000 in
Section 3 in line with new policy.
- Added option for ﬂight crew to operate until 26th week of
pregnancy to Section 4.2.
- Updated Section 6.1.2 to include new requirement that
DA for baro VNAV approaches needs to be corrected for
temperatures below -10°C even if OAT is above promulgated
procedure minimum temperature. Also added reference to
LIDO functionality for approach corrections.
- Updated Section 6.5, Pre-ﬂight fuel planning. This accounts
for slight changes in easyJet methodology — non-inclusion
of point merge or trombone sections of STARS, use of SCF
if it is lower than 5% trip fuel, extra fuel becoming an ICC
added increment and discretionary fuel becoming what was
- Updated Subsection 6.8.3, Defect Management, to remove
Flight Crew Authorisation procedure as this ability has been
- Updated Section 8.2, Altimeter setting procedures, to
make explicit that any QNH passed by ATC should be
cross-checked against other sources.
- Updated Section 8.4, In-ﬂight fuel management, with the
new names for the fuel load components.
- The title of the document has been changed to indicate that
it refers only to the UK AOC. Unfortunately the AOCs seem
to be diverging fairly rapidly, and it is not possible for me
to conﬁdently keep track of the nuances of an AOC that I
am not operating under.
- Underlying source code of document changed to LaTeX from
Docbook to improve typography in printed edition.
- Requirement for Commander to ensure return and retention
of the ﬂight envelope removed from Chapter 1 as this is now
an electronic process.
- Statement that ﬂight crew may freely interchange between
AOCs removed from Section 2.1 as this is no longer true post
- The rules for cabin crew composition in Section 2.2 are
updated to account for the A321 and the 150 passenger
- The statement that cabin crew may interchange between
AOCs removed from Section 2.2 as I am unsure whether this
is still true.
- Updated Chapter 3 with the new requirement for a UK
ATPL to operate under the UK AOC, the reduced Language
Proﬁciency Requirement of 4 and the reduced recency
requirement of three take-oﬀs and landings in 90 days.
- Multiple external cross references have been update in
Chapter 5. This is a result of easyJet moving many of
the Appendices from the FRMS manual into part A in
preparation for their removal from the former.
- The deﬁnition of “Late Finish Duty” has been updated in
- The EASA deﬁnition of “contactable” has been removed
from Section 5.8.4 as it does not appear easyJet intends to
make use of this.
- Requirements for temperature corrections of altitude in
Section 6.1.2 have been clariﬁed.
- Higher RFSS requirement for A321 added to Section 6.2.
- New guidance about notiﬁcation of failed or downgraded
ground equipment when below 1000ft added to Section 6.3.
- A321 added to cruise alternates table in Section 6.4.
- A321 and A320NEO ﬁgures for reduced contingency fuel
procedure added to Section 6.5.1.
- LMC procedures (Section 6.6.4) updated in line with new
- Updated procedure for retrieving and returning OFPs
(Section 6.7) in line with new SOP.
- Updated procedure for Commander to transfer a defect to
ADD in the absence of engineering support (Section 6.8.3)
in line with new SOP.
- OFPs and Journey log have been removed from the list of
documentation required to be carried in paper form (Section
- Updated the refuelling with passengers on board procedure
in Section 7.1 to the latest iteration.
- Passenger cabin baggage allowances updated (Section 7.3.1).
- Statement that hot water may be used for de-ice step of a
two step process removed from Section 7.4.1 as this is no
- Updated Section 8.1 to highlight the contradictory advice
regarding acceptability of ﬂying in uncontrolled airspace
found in eom-a 184.108.40.206.2.
- Changed maximum discrepancy between main altimeters
and airﬁeld elevation from 25ft to 75ft (Section 8.2) in line
with eom-b 220.127.116.11.
- Removed 25° bank angle limit when ﬂying without ﬂight
directors from Section 8.7.5 as I can no longer ﬁnd any
reference to this.
- Replaced reference to “+More” pages with “Operational
Quick Access” in Section 11.2.