Change bars show changes between version 3.1 and version 3.2.
- Section 1.4, EOSID, amended with new 800ft acceleration
2.1, Emergency descent, updated with recommendation to
stay on airway/track in UK airspace and to run the cab pr
excess cab alt ecam prior to the qrh procedure if it is
- Section 2.6, Overweight landing, updated with a discussion
around the incompatibility of slowing to VLS at threshold
crossing and achieving a minimum v/s touchdown in gusty
- Removed Landing distance calculation section from
Chapter 2 since landing distance tables are no longer
available due to the removal of the paper qrh.
- Section 6.1, Flaps and/or slats fault/locked, updated to
point to Flysmart+ as the source for conﬁguration and Vapp
due to removal of the paper qrh.
- Section 6.7 updated to give the required Flysmart+ landing
module selection for spoiler runaway due to removal of the
- Section 7.1, Smoke and fumes, updated. This is a
result of Airbus changing the line “If perceptible smoke
apply immediately” to “If perceptible smoke/fumes apply
immediately”, which clears up a historic ambiguity. The
instruction that unconﬁrmed avionics smoke ecams
should be treated as spurious is also added. Finally the
purpose of turning oﬀ the cabin fans is clariﬁed as being
to prevent distribution of smoke rather than the fans
themselves being considered a likely source.
- Note added to Section 9.1, Loss of braking, that diﬀerential
braking will need to be used after selecting the alternate
- Added Section 9.2, Tyre burst.
- Updated Section 10.1, All Engine Failure. This removes the
discussion of how to ﬂy a glide approach in favour of a link
to the All Engine Failure Training Tool.
- Section 10.4, Engine relight in ﬂight, rewritten to include
diﬀerences for neos.
- Section 10.9, High engine oil temperature, updated to
include slight diﬀerences for the neo and to reference the
neo fwc error and associated ofp attachment.
- Section 14.1, Window heat fault, updated with information
that pf windshield heat is non-monitored required
equipment for cat2/3.
- Section 2.3, Unreliable airspeed, rewritten to include more
information about the use of DBUS and BUSS and to focus
more on the fundamentals of the procedure.
- Added warning to Section 6.1 regarding the potential
diﬃculty of diagnosing surfaces stuck at intermediate
positions close to index positions from the ﬂap/slat position